Pano Anthos: Partner
Over 25 years of technology CEO and founder experience building new businesses in B2B and B2C markets across Web, social, mobile and gaming platforms. Over the last 25 years, Pano has consulted with over 200 of the Fortune 500, partnered with leading technology and media companies such as Oracle and Conde Nast and provided gaming apps to over 3 million Facebook users. He leverages a deep startup network in Silicon Valley, New York, and Boston to leverage leading technology, e-commerce and user experience innovations to existing customer-oriented businesses.
Pano typically sees future trends 5 years in advance of actualization and builds products and companies around them. He built the first social games and virtual world leveraging advanced video game technology on Facebook; built and sold the first semantic Web integration technology to telecommunications and financial services; and trademarked & built products around globalization (“Global Logistics Systems”) while the industry was still called physical distribution.
Pano holds an MIA from Columbia University and was International Fellow, and a BA from University of Delaware.
- Six Red Marbles — Interim CEO
- Phoenix Children’s Academy — Digital Advisor to Board/CEO
- Speakman Company – Interim Chief Digital Officer
- Alloy Digital Media – Chief Product and Technology Officer
- Travel Resort Company — Digital Adviser to the CMO
- Kurt Salmon — Interim Head of Digital Practice
- Gather Education Founder/CEO (virtual interactive classrooms)
- Guided Launch — Startup advisor to:
- Nanigans (social ad agency),
- Appswell (mobile crowdsourcing),
- Menuconcierge (online menu planning)
- Hangout Industries (Founder/CEO) — Social gaming
- Pantero (Founder/CEO) — Integration technology
- Syntra/Clearcross (Founder/CEO) — Global Logistics software to the Fortune 500