One of the leading curriculum development providers to the educational publishing industry.
- Client projects were unprofitable
- Focus of the company was spread across too many sectors without adequate investment — software, services, technology
- Revenue was falling on a month over month basis
- Culture of the company was in disrepair with key employees exiting
- Replaced CEO and focused on core strengths while shedding marginal and unprofitable sectors
- Instituted Net Promoter Score (NPS) as single key indicator of client project satisfaction
- Revamped management team and process to improve culture and information transparency
- Elevated key capabilities that were differentiators in the market
- Re-energized sales efforts with improved messaging and support
Result – Interim CEO Business Transformation
- Client satisfaction and project profitability improved by 5x
- New large client opportunities developed from new messaging and positioning
- Staff exodus ended and culture dramatically improved.
- Permanent CEO hired to a much more stable company